This is a flexible, year-long internship that gives you entry-level experience with an Internet technology startup. The location is flexible, either on-campus or in-our Bryn Mawr, PA location. Some weekend availability is desired. You will need to provide your own laptop.
This is a very exciting opportunity at a rapidly growing technology startup. As one of 2-3 interns, you will work with management and senior leadership on a daily basis and will be communicating directly with our enterprise clients and end users of our platform.
You also will have the opportunity to propose new policies and strategies that will improve the customer experience. We expect that you will take pride and ownership in the work you do and that we provide our customers. We strive for happy clients, and you will be judged on the end result of all customer support interactions being completed consistently, thoroughly and expeditiously, and most importantly that our customers are thrilled with the work they are getting!
The ideal candidate for this internship will be an excellent written and verbal communicator, patient and polite, comfortable with technology, and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Daily management of support requests
- Follow-up on client issues reported outside of the support queue
- Reporting & escalating larger issues to management
- Creating and implementing new initiatives to improve the overall customer experience
- Flexible schedule, 5-15 hours per week
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-starter who solves problems when they see one, not just when they are told to
- Serious ability to multi-task
- Reliability – once you agree to a work schedule you will need to
- Friendly, personable, and a glass-half-full-attitude, who will stay calm even when dealing with impatient and demanding customers
- Customer support experience preferred but not required