PIVVIT ESSENTIALS TRAINING FOR ASSOCIATES (ASC101)
Days: 1/2 | Instructor-led | Regional or Virtual | $650
Pivvit Essentials Training for Associates helps employees use and manage their Pivvit e-commerce system day-to-day. In this interactive course, you’ll discuss best practices and gain hands-on experience using Pivvit to add, edit, and remove offerings, create, modify, and refund purchases, set up discounts, view sales and customer data, activate specific business rules, and more.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for business and non-profit staff members who have day-to-day e-commerce or customer support responsibilities. No prior knowledge of Pivvit is needed.
When you complete this course you’ll be able to:
- Add, edit and remove all of your e-commerce offerings including products, memberships, tickets, events, reservations, and appointments
- Embed videos, photos, logos, images, attachments, and links
- Manage settings such as prices, schedules, dates, times
- Create, edit, and remove coupons, discount codes, and discount links
- Configure taxes, tips, and other settings
- Set up electronic waivers
- Manage emergency contacts and authorized signout
- Add custom data fields
- Create, modify, refund, and transfer purchases
- Manage class rosters, sign-in, and sign-out
- Create and manage customers
- Send customer announcements and broadcast messages
- View sales and customer data
- Reset customer passwords
- Activate specific business rules and controls
Internet connection and desktop or laptop, ideally the same machine you will use to access Pivvit. Remote participants also need a microphone on their computer and a Chrome browser (to join the online course).