PIVVIT ESSENTIALS TRAINING FOR ADMINISTRATORS (ADM201)
Days: 1 | Instructor-led | Regional or Virtual | $950
Pivvit Essentials Training for Administrators helps IT leaders set up, manage, and improve their Pivvit e-commerce system. In this interactive course, you’ll discuss best practices and gain hands-on experience setting up your Pivvit for your environment. This includes:
- Setting up users and permissions
- Managing offerings, customers, purchases, and refunds
- Activating specific business rules
- Understanding implementation and integration approaches
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for business and non-profit IT managers who have e-commerce responsibilities. No prior knowledge of Pivvit is needed.
When you complete this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand Pivvit’s system architecture and performance
- Recommend best approaches for implementation
- Understand integration options
- Set up and update your Pivvit e-commerce environment
- Set up all supporting infrastructure required for Pivvit
- Add authorized users and manage access controls and permissions
- Troubleshoot creating and managing e-commerce offerings on Pivvit
- Access and modify Pivvit’s reports
- Activate specific business rules and controls
- Troubleshoot common actions, such as creating and refunding transactions
Internet connection and desktop or laptop, ideally the same machine you will use to access Pivvit. Remote participants also need a microphone on their computer and a Chrome browser to join the online course.
Enroll online today